Apcotex C-3300 Waterproofing Chemicals
Apcotex C-3300 Waterproofing Chemicals is a specially formulated elastomer, decorative,
waterproofing coating. It also gives a protection from carbonation and chloride ion attack and acts as a anticarbonation coating. It is manufactured by employing state-of-the-art emulsion polymerization technology ensuring product consistency.
Product Specification :
- Appearance Milky white pourable emulsion.
- Emulsifying System Synthetic anionic.
- Total Solids (%) 53 + 2
- pH at 25°C 9.0 ± 1.0
- Brookfield Viscosity LVF (CPS) SP 1, 60 RPM at 25°C 5000 ± 1500
- Elongation (%) More than 300%
Advantages of Apcotex C 3300 :
- Provides excellent waterproofing properties to the masonry
and plastered surfaces.
- Provides ingress of carbon dioxide and chloride ions.
- Provides good anti-fungal and anti-algal properties.Provides
good bonding to the masonry and plastered substrates.
Storage Recommendation :
- Store between temperatures of + 5°C and 40°C.Keep containers closed when not in use. Protect from freezing and direct exposure to sunlight.