Apcotex TSN 651 SBR Latex
Apcotex TSN 651 is a specialty Styrene Butadiene Latex used as an admixture in cement mortar and concrete. It is manufactured by employing state-of-the-art emulsion polymerization technology ensuring product consistency.
Product Specification :
- Appearance Milky white pourable emulsion.
- Emulsifying System Synthetic anionic and nonionic.
- Total Solids 52.0 + 1.0
- pH at 25°C 9.5 + 0.5
- Brookfield Viscosity LVF (CPS) SP.1, 12 RPM at 25°C 80 -300
- Surface Tension (Dynes/cm) at 25°C 40 + 5.0
- Specific Gravity 1.023 ± 0.005
- Dilutability with water Dilutable in any proportion
- Compatibility Compatible with Cement and Concrete mixture
Advantages with Apcotex TSN 651 :
- Provides excellent water impermeability.
- Offers good workability at reduced water/ cement ratio.
- Improved bonding and adhesion to substrates.
- Improved toughness and flexibility.
- Mixes can be applied in thinner sections.
- Improved abrasion resistant flooring.
Storage Recommendation :
- Store between temperatures of + 5°C and 40°C.Keep containers closed when not in use. Protect from freezing and direct exposure to sunlight.