Apcotex TSN 700 Carboxylated SBR
Apcotex TSN 700 Carboxylated SBR is Carboxylated Styrene-Butadiene Latex used for modification of hydraulic binders. The dispersion is free from plastisizers and film forming aids. It is manufactured by employing state-of-the-art emulsion polymerization technology ensuring product consistency.is a specially formulated elastomer, decorative, waterproofing coating. It also gives a protection from carbonation and chloride ion attack and acts as a anticarbonation coating. It is manufactured by employing state-of-the-art emulsion polymerization technology ensuring product consistency.
Product Specification :
- Appearance Milky white pourable emulsion.
- Emulsifying System Synthetic anionic.
- Total Solids (%) 47.0 + 1.0
- pH at 25°C 10.5 + 0.5
- Brookfield Viscosity LVF (CPS) SP 1, 60 RPM at 25°C 100 – 250
- Surface Tension (Dynes/cm) at 25°C 40 + 5.0
- Specific Gravity 1.020 ± 0.005
- Dilutability with water Dilutable in any proportion
- Compatibility Compatible with Cement and Concrete mixture
Advantages with Apcotex TSN 700 Carboxylated SBR :
- High resistance to alkaline hydrolysis.
- Provides excellent water impermeability.
- Excellent workability at reduced water/ cement ratio.
- Improved bonding and adhesion to substrate.
- Longer pot life for polymer-cement mix.
- Provides flexible cementitious coatings.
Storage Recommendation :
- Store between temperatures of + 5°C and 40°C.Keep containers closed when not in use. Protect from freezing and direct exposure to sunlight.