Indofil E-822 Acrylic Binder
We are offering Indofil E-822 Acrylic Binder.
- Appearance milky white pourable liquid
- Emulsifying System Synthetic anionic
- Total Solids (%) 50 + 1
- pH at 25°C 9.0-10.0
- Brookfield viscosity RVT 200 (CPS) SP 2, 12 RPM @ 25°C
- Density (gm/cm3) 1.06 ± 0.015
- Compatibility Compatible with pigments and fillers
- Film properties Clear & transparent
Film Properties :
- Outstanding colour retention properties.
- Excellent resistance to UN light, alkali, salt water, etc.
- Excellent pigment binding properties. Excellent scrub resistance.
- High gloss and resistance to dirt pick up. Excellent alkali
Paint Properties :
- Excellent freeze-thaw stability.
- Good stability to soluble salts, including those
contains divalent ions.
- Paints based on E-822 dry quickly.
- Good colour retention and chalk resistance characteristics.
- Good pH stability.
- Easy to apply by brushing, spraying or roller coating.